Thursday 23 August 2018

My Life- Kshitija

My Life - Kshitija  Karmore 

My self

           Hello ! My name is Kshitija Karmore . I'm 11 years old . I am in class 6th . I live in Indore . I  study in Queens' College . My hobbies are playing KHO-KHO ,Drawing , playing instruments , writing and reading fiction books etc . I have a elder sister Sanika and a younger brother Arnav .


Science Exhibition

             On 2.7.18 their was a announcement that we have to make a working  model . Teacher divided us in 6 groups and make the team and academic   leader . I was very surprised  that teacher made me academic leader . so we decided to make a 🍋 Lemon Battery . We have to make the model , its printed file and a chart based on it . We had lot of work first we start testing of project .When we test our project it was not working . Teachers were saying that our model would be cancelled . On 1 August teachers said that the exhibition will be held on 11th August 2018 . Our group had no choice, that what to do . Everybody almost have completed thier modle .On 9th August I'm told us to make another model . My elder sister have made a kaleidoscope when she was in 8th . I thought that I can use it for the exhibition . On 10th August Saturday morning, we all are bringing things, the Kaleidoscope already, the chart was ready, but, our file was half ready . If our file is not ready , we are not allowed to come and the exhibition . On the day we have gone to computer lab . I have taken teachers pendrive and written all the thing
In computer lab . And And we are printed out the file from the printer of the school . Our model was ready . And we have taken the model To exhibition hall . My project what successfully  completed . 
Science Exhibition in Queens college school

Science Exhibition pics...




1 comment: